pretty pink dots

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to my blog! :)



I'm so glad you're here and I hope you will find this page helpful! I'd like to start off by sharing a little bit about myself. As you've probably guessed, my name is Sara and I'm a 20 something stay at home mommy to two very energetic (and beautiful) pre-schoolers, ages 2 and 4. I'm from Wichita, KS but we are currently living in southeastern Ohio. I'm brand new to the blogging world but I got started in couponing a little over a year ago when a friend showed me how to get diapers for 1/2 price by combining a store sale with coupons!! From that day I've been hooked. I'm always looking for great deals and eager to pass on what I find to anyone who will listen :) In addition to a few store matchups I will also be posting links to coupons, freebies, and any other goodies I find. On occassion I will also share pictures and details of my best shopping trips. Please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or any questions you might have. ♥

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment